Pages

MY BIKE 1ST PAID SERVICESING BY DURGA HONDA SERVICES CENTER IN CUTTACK


To Day is WednesDay. It is 1st paid services in myHonda CBTwister bike by the Durga Services Center.
Today I getup time is 5 A.M. and i am going to Durga Honda Services Center at time 6 A.M. My bike sireail number is 8th. services Adviser had come. his name is Roy. He is writing my bike problem:- my Problem is Disbreck Sound, gear shifting Problem, Starting Problem And Front Unknow Sound. I sed what is my bike delivery time he sed the time is 5 P.M. becous it Paid Services. At Time 3 P.M. My Cell Phone is ringing it has Durga Honda Services Center Phone She sed your bike is ready Plese recieve your bike. I went To Durga Honda Services Center She Sed Plese Pay your bike parts Price in the Payment Counter. I seen My bike bill is Ra.1000
Example:
Bike Front New Disk Break shue : Rs. 350
Handel Two Recer top Recer and Bottom Recer : 380
Still Ball : Rs. 20
Hafe Services Charge : Rs.100
and Fitting Charge : 150