Pages

This Wednesday is locky Day for me

Today is wednesday, Morning Time 06.30 a.m. My BSNL Phone is Ringing, Sinu DiDi had called and I revieved to this call.Sinu DiDi spoke she will Comeing to our house. Resean Visite to jharakata his friend house EXM -: Nutan, Mitali and Bebi didi Home. 1st We Are Going To NUTAN House, Next We are Going to Mital Uncles House, I seen To Mitali after 3month and 19th Days Mitali Sade Tume Kan Mauna Bratakarichhaki I sade that No Anything. She seen My New Byke HONDA CB TWISTER, She Sade that this byke is Small And Mu Kahili Gadita Only for towperson Sinu DIDI sade Hna Tara Striee Ku Baseiba I says Hna taripani Kinahoichi A u Se Bashiba Nahni, Next We are going To sinu Didi Friend House! Name is Bebi and we are coming our house And I went drop to sinu DiDi And Jhinu DiDi my Pic Kama nana.